Welcome to MedicineWorks!
What is MedicineWorks?
The MedicineWorks project is a collaboration between your peers and Ross faculty. Peer tutors and teaching assistants write questions which are then submitted to faculty for approval. Faculty also submit questions directly to the website. We are working diligently to make this the one stop resource for all the departments' practice questions. So, are you ready? Log into your account above, or if you are a new user, you can sign up for an account in less than a minute. New features are always being added, so come back often!
Since its inception in May of 2012, MedicineWorks has gathered over a a million page requests and its students have collectively answered nearly 600,000 questions to date. We love our questions! Stay tuned for new features and questions in the next semester.
- New features coming soon!
- Speed improvements. Pages should load significantly faster when doing practice questions.
- Sort questions by difficulty. Work on easy questions when a topic is new or practice difficult ones when you think you've mastered your stuff.
- When you answer a question, it shows how you performed relative to the class (seen below the question's explanation)
- Now you can go back and view your missed questions on the updated history page. This is a great way to polish up your weak areas before the next exam.
- You can now create and share assessments at the assessments page. You can use this to keep track of interesting questions or create a quiz to share with your friends.
- We have added search! Look for the magnifying glass in the top right (must be logged in).